- About regional NRM
- My region
- Get involved
- Policies & plans
- Education & careers
State-level evaluations in Queensland
Funded by the Australian Government through the Natural Heritage Trust (since replaced by the Caring for our Country initiative), state-level evaluations were conducted to investigate the success of regional delivery of NRM objectives in Queensland and bordering northern Australia regions.
- Alignment of regional NRM activities to the Reef Plan
- Alignment of regional NRM activities to Trust and NAP sustainable agricultural objectives
- Extension of the Healthy Savannas Planning System long-term evaluation project to all of Queensland
- Protocol for changing management action and resource condition targets
- Relevance and value of the state-level investment projects
Evaluation outcomes contribute to better delivery of Caring for our Country programs in Queensland, and may be relevant to other regions in Australia.
Last updated 10 February 2011