- About regional NRM
- My region
- Get involved
- Policies & plans
- Education & careers
Natural resource management incentives database
The natural resource management incentives database provides encouragement to Queensland landholders, community groups and regional bodies undertaking natural resource management activities.
The incentives are offered by:
- local councils
- regional natural resource management bodies
- state government departments and agencies
- Australian Government
- Non-government organisations and philanthropic institutions.
- grants for capacity building programs on climate change
- grants for biodiversity conservation
- grants for schools and local communities for environmentally sustainable projects
- grants for free tree programs
- tax concessions for landcare operations.
Searching the database
The database can be searched by:
- activity (e.g. nature conservation, fencing, pest animal and plant control, awareness raising)
- incentive program (e.g. local government community grant fund, Natural Resource Awareness grants)
- incentive provider (e.g. Australian Government, Envirofund, Land for Wildlife, Australian Geographic Society)
- geographic area by list or interactive map (e.g. select from a list of shires, city councils and regional councils).
The search can be refined by using a combination of these fields.
For more information email the Social and Economic Team.
Last updated 30 May 2012